On November 14, 2012, public and private fleets came together at Sports Authority Stadium at Mile High to dig into dynamic fleet technologies and discover new equipment, upcoming programs and important funding opportunities available to fleets. Find breakout presentations below or click here to see the day’s agenda.
● Public Fleet Efficiency Track
● Private Fleet Efficiency Track
● Natural Gas Vehicle & Infrastructure Track
● Program & Policy Development
● Finance Panel
● Electric Vehicle & Infrastructure Track
Click here to view a slideshow with pictures from the event.
Thank you to everyone who helped make the Advanced Fleet Technology Forum a success.