The ALT Fuels Colorado program is managed in partnership with the Colorado Energy Office (CEO), Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC), Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA). This program will provide funding for alternative fueling infrastructure and alternative fuel vehicles. CEO will administer infrastructure grants and RAQC will administer vehicle grants.
Please see below for a list of resources for the ALT Fuels Colorado Program. All interested parties are required to submit the project application. To learn more about the ALT Fuels Colorado Program and to access the application, application guide and other resources, please click here.
- RAQC Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Certification Regarding Lobbying
- Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters
- Assurances – Non Construction Programs
- W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Quote Summary Sheet
Additional resources will be posted to this page as they become available.