ALT Fuels Colorado Alternative Fuel Vehicle Grant Program Workshop
The Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) hosted a workshop introducing its ALT Fuels Colorado program on July 31, 2014 at the Adams 12 Conference Center. At this event, public, non-profit and private fleets were able to learn about funding amounts available and how the funding processes will work, hear from industry experts and fleets on the pros and cons of alternative fuel vehicles and how alternative fuels can work for their fleets, and talk to vendors and ask questions on vehicle currently available.
Please see below for presentations or click here for an agenda.
- ALT Fuels Colorado Vehicle Grant Program Funding – Steve McCannon, RAQC
- Noble Energy, Inc. RAQC Matching Grant Program Funding – Chris Rueter, Noble Energy, Inc.
- ALT Fuels Colorado Fueling Station Grant Program Overview – Wes Maurer, CEO
- DOLA Alternative Fuels Initiative – Charlie Unseld, DOLA
- NGV Fleet Case Study – Elizabeth Relford/Toby Taylor, Weld County
- Electric Vehicle (EV) 101 – Tyler Svitak, DMCCC
- Propane Vehicle 101 – Larry Osgood, Propane Education & Resource Council
- Propane Fleet Case Study – David Anderson, Adams 12 Five Star Schools
Thank you to everyone who made the workshop a success!