Select a Category
Charge Ahead Colorado Resources
Charge Ahead Colorado is a jointly managed program between the Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) and the Colorado Energy Office (CEO) to incentivize the deployment of charging stations (EVSE) and electric vehicles (EV). Please see below for a list of resources for the Charge Ahead Colorado Program. All interested parties are required to submit the project application. For more information on Charge Ahead Colorado, a summary of funding amounts, criteria, eligibility and how to apply, please click here.
Examples of Successful Applications
Please note that the application has changed since these examples were submitted. Please click here for the latest application.
Cooperative Purchasing Opportunities
For the Cooperative Purchasing Opportunities below, it is anticipated that awardees use the same charging station and contractor. Due to the nature of these projects, the contractor will need to re-quote site specific costs.
- City of Aurora Request for Proposal, Awarded Bid Documents (CE Power Systems, ChargePoint Level 2 Dual Port Station)
- City of Louisville Request for Proposal, Awarded Bid Documents (Schneider Electric, Schneider Level 2 Dual Port Wall Mount Station)
- Town of Superior Request for Proposal, Awarded Bid Documents (City Electrical Supply, Eaton Level 2 Dual Port Pedestal Station)
- National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA)
- State of Colorado Bid for Electric Vehicles
- U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Cooperative Purchasing
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Final Grant Documentation and Reporting Templates
Please see the application for all documentation required for reimbursement and information on reporting requirements.
Other EV and EVSE Resources
- “How Electric Vehicles Can Benefit Property Developers”
- Recommendations on EVSE site design from Sustainable Transportation Strategies
- Project FEVER: Colorado Electric Vehicle and Infrastructure Readiness Plan. To view the full Project FEVER report with appendices, please visit www.ElectricRideColorado.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “partner login.” Username: theelectricride, Password:letsgo. The report can be found on the right side of the menu under “Final Readiness Plan.”