ALT Fuels Colorado is a jointly managed program between the Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) and the Colorado Energy Office (CEO) by providing incentives and removing barriers to the adoption of alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs). Please see below for a list of resources for the ALT Fuels Colorado Program. All interested parties are required to submit the project application.
- Program Overview PDF
- Overview PowerPoint presentation of the program
- Program FAQ’s
- Answers to all questions submitted during the application period will be posted here
- Map of the Program Boundaries
- Funded vehicles must operate within the program boundaries for a minimum of 60% of the time
- Please note this map is best viewed in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The map may not display on some versions of Internet Explorer.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Final Grant Documentation and Reporting Templates
Please see the application for all documentation required for reimbursement and information on reporting requirements.
Other ALT Fuel Resources
- US Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels Data Center
- US Department of Energy’s fueleconomy.gov
- Northern Colorado Clean Cities Coalition
- Clean Cities Denver Metro Coalition
- Clean Cities Southern Colorado Coalition